Healing Her Softly
In her intimate and insightful style, Ann Evans speaks healing and hope to the hearts of women. Ann’s words resonate freedom to those who feel trapped, bound to the past, and hindered from pursuing the wondering future that God has for them.
Sharing from life experiences, Ann gives life changing principles, encouragement and wisdom that will empower women with the strength to break free from the past and experience emotional wholeness in Christ.
In Healing Her Softly you will learn how to…
- Face the future with confidence
- Heal the pain of the past
- Recover from trials and setbacks
- Work through and overcome frustrations and real suffering
- Make right choices and thrive in the middle of difficulty
- Go from suffering and disappointments to overcoming
- Build your self-esteem and confidence
- Love, forgive and accept yourself and your offenders
- Manage anger, anxiety, fatigue and personal pressures
- Live a joyful life beyond any life challenge
This inspiring book will help women to find the solutions and wisdom to cope with life, improve their relationships with God, their family and their men. Ann's unique ability to help women heal their souls through the power of God will empower women to embrace their life and future with confidence and euphoria.